The Art of Color Theory by Dot Bunn
The knowledge to creatively explore and use color
Saturday June 3, 10, 17, 24 - 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Workshop will cover -
How to use color and value to achieve harmony in your work.
Transparent colors for glazing and depth.
Color as it relates to value and chroma when mixed.
Choosing the right set of colors for the effect that you want.
How value and chroma play a major role in the success of a painting.
How to tell if your paint is single pigment or a mix and why this matters.
How to alter the value & chroma of a hue while keeping the colors clean and rich.
Workshop will be held at Red Stone Farm Studio, located just outside Doylestown.
For information or sign up call 215-630-1698 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aida Birritteri is offering a class:
REGISTRATION for HANDS ON BASIC FRAMING WORKSHOP
The Basic Framing Workshop will cover the following:
I will take the first 12 people (6 for Sat. June 17th and 6 for Sat. June 24th) to fill out this registration and send a check for $25. payable to Aida Birritteri. Mail your check to my home address with this registration form.
(circle one) Sat. June 17 Sat. June 24
The registration and $25. fee must be sent in by Wednesday, June 14th.
The Chiaroscuro & the Ambiguity in Gloom: Poetry in Painting
Patrick Connors workshop this past winter
Invitation to NHAL members from member artist/ instructor: EdLetven
Inexpensive, Personal attention, Easy -
Computer Basics, Beginner Photoshop, Intro to Word and Excel, Continuing Word and Excel, Private Lessons and Edit Your Photos Open Studio. Use the contact us form to inquire. Class sizes are small so you get all the attention you need. Minimum class size is 2, Max is 6.
Below are a few other services that I can offer. All of them are computer related and based on requests I've gotten. Feel free to contact me at any time. These services are scheduled either Monday Mornings or Fridays, or, at my convenience in between in the case of some services not requiring your presence.
ONE PRIVATE CONSULTATION: BY APPOINTMENT, 3 Hours $100
· If you have a new computer, can't figure out how to use a part of your computer or do something specific, such as:
· Got Windows 7 from Windows XP, got a Windows Tablet or don't know how to use CAFE or ENTRY THINGY, etc.
· Just need an overview of Photoshop or emailing attachments, or setting up Outlook, or using Excel to keep track of your art shows or a budget or how to create a flyer or do Mail Merges in Microsoft Word, this is the instruction you need.
· You get 3 hours one on one.
· Bring your laptop or tablet and I'll walk you through it.
· 3 Hours, date/time to be determined, Monday or Friday, My House only.
I WILL EDIT YOUR PHOTOS FOR YOU, $25/hour, 3 hours minimum
· You can give me your photos on a CD or Memory Stick and I will open them in Photoshop and edit them for brightness, contrast, cropping, size, rotating and naming.
· Photo size will be for art show submission sizing.
· I will do this at my home on my time.
· I will give you an estimate of how long it will take. 1-100 photos will take about a week,
· 1-500 photos will require several weeks to a month.
· I keep track of time spent.
· You only pay for time spent with a deposit of 3 hours.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Payment is required to hold your place in class
· CREDIT CARD
Sign up today! Contact: Ilene Rubin: email@example.com
· Class must be paid in full to hold your place.
· Because each class is built upon the ability to fill the class, there is no refund once classes begin as your spot has been held for you. If we don't meet the minimum class size, your payment will be refunded.
· Class time is firm. Please arrive a few minutes early to be ready to go by the start time.
· The rule of thumb is: WATCH FIRST, TRY LATER. LISTEN FIRST, ASK LATER. Most of the time, we just need to know which buttons to push. If you don’t watch, you won’t see. If you try it before you’ve been taught, you’ll just get lost. So put the mouse down and watch first. There’s plenty of time to try it yourself.
· You will not always use your own computer. Sometimes you will watch and other times, you will do it on your computer. You will learn more by seeing how something is done rather than doing something while an explanation is being given, thus missing how to do it.
· Note taking is not necessary. It will be more important that you listen and watch then trying to write while an explanation is being given. You will be given reference materials with everything discussed in class so you won’t miss a thing.
· All Costs include Reference Materials· Classes are given in the comfort of a smoke free home setting... so it's not intimidating. (I have dogs - noisy at first, then calm as could be)