Renee P. Egan
Landscape/ portrait painter
As a painter I aim for an impression that is romantic and textural. I am most inspired when working directly outside with nature. This is where my perception of color and light are the keenest! My attempt is not to capture the reality of the space, but nature’s mysteries and wonderment through light, texture and color.
- Paier School Of Art, Hamden Connecticut
- New York School of Visual Arts, New York
- The College Of New Jersey, Ewing, New Jersey
- BFA Pennsylvania Academy of The Fine Arts, graduate courses
Shows and Awards
- Student Art Exhibition: Won the “The College of New Jersey Faculty Purchase Award” 1997 Ewing, NJ
- Jersey City Artists “Theme group Shows” Jersey City, NJ. “Angel” 1995 “Lost Ones” 1996 St. Andrews Gallery Exhibit 2001-2006 Harvest Day Yardley, Pa. 19067
- River Run Gallery, Lambertville, NJ. Won third prize in an Artist of Yardley exhibit 2008.
- Philadelphia Sketch Club “Small Oils” Spring 2009, 2011, 2012
- Artsbridge Group Show at Prallsville Mill Winter 2009, 2010, 2011
- New Hope Art League Juried Show Fall 2010,2011.2012
- Ellarslie Open The Trenton Museum, Trenton Spring 2015, 2018
- Artsbridge’s Juried Show Spring of 2012, 2014. Won an award for the best piece on paper.
- Gold Light Studios New Hope, PA. Juried Show 2015, Phillips Mill juried show Fall 2016.
- New Hope Historical Society Fall 2016
- D&R Greenway Land and Trust Farm and Bridges Show 2016, 2017 2019
- Lambertville Historical Society Spring Show 2019